MLM Merchant Account: The Ultimate Guide
MLM Merchant Account: The Ultimate Guide
An MLM merchant account permits you to receive payments from distributors and customers all across the globe. MLM credit card processing is declared as high risk by acquiring banks. Still, there’s no reason to worry about it. You have various options for MLM-friendly payment processing.
- Branch out MLM merchant account processing via our extensive network of US and international banks.
- Major acceptance of all major card brands worldwide.
- Keep e-checks as an alternative payment method to receive more orders from US customers.
- Get allowance for local alternative payment methods favored by global buyers.
- Pay US distributors quickly with same-day ACH credits.
- The huge volume of MLM merchant accounts. Get the processing capacity you need to manage & expand your business. Make multiple accounts to weaken risk.
What is an MLM Merchant Account?
Accepting electronic payments calmly & efficiently gets profits for direct sales companies. MLM merchant accounts give you the power to accept a wide diversification of payment methods electronically.
MLM Credit Card Payments Credit and debit cards are used all across the world. In the US, UK, France, China, Australia, Japan, and Sweden cards are their first preference. The card brands advertise steadily, shooting up the global need for card payments. Accepting all major card brands shows your business is smart.
ACH / Echecks.
Electronic checks are the most famous alternative payment source in the US. Millions of Americans continuously pay for goods & services with checks. Adding up electronic checks on your checkout page boosts the sales up to 30%, hanging on the products & services being vend.
In addition, ACH is an amazing way for MLM merchants to pay distributors in the US. Same-day ACH is the quickest and most pocket-friendly method to direct submit payments to bank accounts.
MLM Merchant Account Benefits
Our goal is for you to get the quickest approvals, cheaper rates, and the best word for your payment processing. Here are a few advantages of MLM credit card processing services:
- Cheaper Rates. Call us today for a no-obligation rate comparison.
- Quick Approvals. Speed time to advertise for an immediate increase in orders.
- MLM Secure Payment Gateway. Level 1 PCI-DSS certification exceeds the toughest standards for security, safeguarding your business & your customers.
- Ecommerce. Accept orders online quickly and easily.
- Virtual Terminals. Unlimited virtual terminals for quick processing of mail/phone orders (MOTO).
- Accept Mobile Payments Millions of shoppers choose to pay you with mobile devices.
- Bulk Processing. An effective process of large files of orders through batch uploads.
- Enhance Productivity. Consistent with vital shopping carts, CRM, and accounting systems.
- Fraud Protection. Tailor an extensive formation of rules & filters. Identify good orders. Lessen the bad ones. Keep aside questionable transactions for evaluation.
- Recurring Billing. Amazing for MLM merchants to accept payments on a recurring basis. Easy for customers. Beneficial for you.
- Customer Service Pros. Highly educated professional service committed to your success.
MLM Payment Processor for High-Risk Merchants
Multi-level marketing companies are assorted as “high risk” by payment processors due to studies about legal liabilities, potential chargebacks, and uncertain growth patterns. MLM credit card processing is declared as high risk, any way of the type of product or service being sold.
MLM companies have thousands of distributors worldwide. The MLM industry model comprises well-run companies with amazing merchandise. And huge track records of making success for their distributors.
Still, the industry has been cursed by problems for the past many years. Scams assuring to be MLM companies have turned out to be pyramid schemes that catch on unsuspecting distributors and buyers. And made negative publicity for the industry as a whole.
Email us anytime!
Email customer service 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us anytime!
Reach customer care 24/7 at (801) 761-5001
Apart from this, many banks are welcomed payment processing for the MLM industry. Your dedicated payment services manager will assist you through the application process. And work with you to make sure that the greatest likelihood of account approval.
Applying for Your MLM Merchant Account
Applying for your MLM merchant account is a very simple process. You give an application along with every document. Agreements for US MLM merchants take near about 5-7 business days from the time a complete application package gets into our hands, due to the high-risk category of the industry. International MLM payment processors take approximately 7-14 days for account approval.
Supporting documents needs: Copy of driver’s license or passport for the signer on the account; canceled check from the bank to which processing funds will settle; 3 months of business bank statements; 3-6 months of payment processing statements.
A merchant account same as a short-term line of credit. For that reason, be sure that the signer on the account has well-reputed personal credit. Otherwise, think about adding a co-signer to the application who does.
How an MLM Merchant Account is approved
Underwriting teams go through the application to know the risk related to an MLM merchant account. Give your best to give all asked documents. And to give your company in the good possible light.
The underwriter will initially confirm all the data on the application. Then will go on to review the supporting documents.
Processing history is gone through with an eye on chargebacks. If chargebacks are very low, that’s amazing. If they are bordered, give a clarification of the reasons and the pace you are taking to bring them under control. You should be proactive this is the best tip, explaining you can deal with your MLM merchant account smartly.
Bank statements are reviewed to make sure that there are enough operating assets (money) to move the business well. Therefore, there should be enough money in your bank accounts to help the processing volumes you are asking for.
Underwriters go through the internet for evaluating the company and its owners. Execute a search yourself so you’ll know what’s being said. Generally, no company will have falls into good reviews. Still, give answers to comments in a positive and correct manner, which shows you care about good customer service.
Some Related Blogs
Grab A Merchant Account for PC Tech Support Repair services
How to Obtain An Adult Dating Merchant Account
Health and Beauty Merchant Account Solutions
Tips for Keeping MLM Merchant Account Chargebacks Low
The initial step in keeping chargebacks in control is to provide great customer service. Make it easy for buyers to be in touch with customer support. Have a flexible refund policy. Do the best you can to satisfy all sensible requests. Permit customer service reps to issue refunds or come up with another solution for customers.
Great communication is very crucial. Using a heading where buyers keep in mind what was being bought keeps helps keep chargebacks in control. Give electronic receipts after the merchandise is been purchased assuring the purchase and showing the descriptor which will pop up on the card statement. Also give contact information, email address, and phone number.
No matter how excellent customer service is, some buyers will contact their card issuing bank to dispute a charge instead of an MLM merchant. Initial warning chargeback prevention services message you, that when this takes place, permitting you to issue a refund prior to the dispute, turns into a chargeback. Once a chargeback does happen, chargeback mitigation services assist to fight chargebacks that you have a great chance of winning.
Why Choose Binary Gateway for your MLM merchant Account?
All accounts include the following features & benefits:
- PCI-DSS Level 1 MLM payment gateway. Protect your business and your customers.
- Multichannel processing. Receive orders online with a simple-to-install API. Process MOTO payments through virtual terminals. Get mobile payments.
- US and international acquirers. Choice of banks permits you to tailor payment processing to see through the specific needs of your business. Load balance multiple MLM merchant accounts on a single gateway.
- Multi-currency processing. Get payments from distributors & buyers worldwide. Get inspired trust by showing the prices in familiar local currencies.
- Recurring billing. Limitless customizable recurring payment plans are amazing for all goods & services sold on a regular basis.
- High volume MLM payment processor. Get the processing capacity you need with no caps on volumes.
- Fraud-fighting weapons. Strong protection against cyber criminals.